7/16/11

My Daily Skin Care Routine

Hey Everyone!!!

As we all know this is my first blog and what better way to start off a blog which is all about make-up and all that good stuff, than to give tips on My Daily Skin Care Routine.

As we all know the formula to great skin is:
CLEANSE + EX FOLIATE + MOISTURISE

Okay! To start off the process we need these basic ingredients:
  • Lukewarm H20 and Cold H20
  • Your Favourite Cleanser
  • Facial Scrub
  • Moisturise
  • Face Towel

STEP ONE
To Begin, we splash some Luke warm water to our face and lather up your favourite cleanser to your face. My all time favourite has been Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bar Soap. Then Rinse off.






STEP TWO
When it comes to the ex foliating part, I have a little twist in applying my facial scrub. To my St Ives Apricot Scrub I would add two - three drops of honey. Yes I said honey!
What the honey does is hydrates the skin, living it soft and glowing, I also like to keep skin hydrated by drinking lots of water. Leave it on for about 5 mins the least (kind of like a mask) before washing it out with cold h20. Pat dry. Ex foliation is done for at least once or twice a week. Depends on your skin condition. 




STEP THREE
Lastly, Moisturise! Moisturise! Moisturise!
We may think that our skin don't need it but it actually does. Whether your skin type is Oily, Dry or a combination of both. My go to moisturiser is the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion, until I find some other product to top it :-)



NIGHT TREATMENT
Follow steps one and in place of step two use a night cream. My most go to night treatment cream is the Lancome Renergie Night Treatment. It is on the price end but I love this product. 



So, this is it for My Daily Facial Routine and my first blog. Hope it is useful to you as it is to me and do not forget to drink lots and lots of water it helps.

Until then........

HAPPY BLOGGING
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...