8/16/11

KLEAN COLOR NAIL LACQUER REVIEW/SWATCH

Hello!!!

So I ordered a few nail polishes by KleanColor. I must say that they have a wide range of colors to fit your everyday lifestyle. The few polishes that I picked up are called Lacquer polishes. They're also the Madly Matte finisher which I did not purchase and Crack Nail polish which will be coming soon. Anyway, here are the five polishes:
Colors: Black, Light Red, Pearl Pink, Purple and Wild Rose




Swatches:
One Coat

Two Coats

Three Coats

Two Coats

Two Coats

Pros: Very Pigmented

Cons: Stains Fingers depending on which color used

If you which to purchase them you can get them from Amazon. I have provide a link below to their site. :)
They can be purchased loosely or by sets.







Hope you guys like.
Until then...Happy Blogging



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...