10/27/11

MAC Ice Parade: Sultry Iced Delights Lip Bag

Photo courtesy of Temptalia

I am aware that there are more than one Lip bags to the Mac Ice Parade Collection but I am only going to be focusing on just one (which is my pick)Out of the entire collection, I am really loving the Sultry Iced Delights by far, based on swatches by Temptalia. It's a neutral base product which can be worn year round. Mac Sultry Iced Delights consist of three full sized lip products: Deelight Lipglass (mid-tone neutral), I Love Winter Lipstick (passion fruit) and Boldly Bare Lip Pencil (dirty red brown). Price retail US$38.00
Sadly, the only permanent product out of the bag is the lipglass.


Photos courtesy of Temptalia


For more pictorial swatches and more of the Mac Ice Parade Collection visit Temptalia


Until then beauties...
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...