12/31/11

HAPPY 2012 !!!


As we say farewell to the ole year and welcome in the new year. Let us leave behind all the hurt, fears, regrets and grudges. With the advent of a new year, a new era begins building new hopes, opportunities and dreams. As I sit back and keep up my foot with a hot cup of tea, I am ready for 2012 and to begin my life afresh.

MY RESOLUTION:
Barely any changes for me for the new year just progress from where I'm at. I am thankful for what I've been able to achieve in life and look forward to the things I can improve on. I am indeed very thankful for everyone in my life who has been there and supported me through out.

WORDS OF WISDOM:
"You cannot change the PAST but you can make YOUR PRESENT full of JOY by learning from your mistakes done in PAST.Wishing YOU all a year and FUTURE full of HAPPINESS, SUCCESS and BLESSINGS ...."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...