1/16/12

Blog Awards!!!


I recently received the Top 10 Award from Life as A Southern Girl. Thank you Tiffany, I really do appreciate it xx

Rules for the Award:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 logo on your blog
3. List your top ten cosmetics / beauty / health 
4. Choose ten bloggers to tag, link their blogs and let them know.


My Top Ten
Hand Cream
Lancome Absolue Hand

Foundation
MUFE HD Foundation

Mascara
Smashbox Hyperlash

Makeup Remover
Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover

Eyeliner
Smashbox Limitless Eyeline

Base Coat

Top Coat

Polish Brand
Opi

Perfume
Lady Million by Paco Rabanne

Lipbalm
Palmers swivel stick




I also receive the Versatile Blogger from Tiffany over at Life as A Southern Girl

I really can't think of ten random facts about myself, however I will update it as soon as I can.



I award both Awards to:














4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...