1/9/12

Review: The Body Shop Shea Body Butter

Retails at US$18.00

The Shea body butter from the Body Shop is an intensive, creamy all over body moisturiser. I recent tried a sample of Shea Body Butter  and I must admit I was indeed curious but at the same time a bit on the "nah" side. I am prone to sweet smelling products and I must tell you that I have come across a few shea products which smelled really bad, but only to the exception of the Body Shop Shea Body Butter. 

MY THOUGHTS:
It smells really great and it moisture power last all day just as it states. It's not to heavy and a little goes along way. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a great body butter for dry skin especially during the winter time. So far I am very satisfied and would definitely be purchasing this product.

RATINGS:

What are your thoughts? Do you have any body butter recommendation for dry skin?

Until then beauties! Have a fab day...

4 comments:

  1. I love this body butter! My fav is mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting PolaBerry! I'm going try the mango next :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lovely, light, crisp lotion is also infused with Shea butter and Vitamin C and E.I use body butter. It's the best fareness in the

    market.Relay, it is won my mind.I am satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting lachlan. Yes it is indeed a great product :(

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...