1/11/12

Review: Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush

Available at Sephora for US$30.00

I purchased the Shiseido Foundation brush a couple months back from Sephora. I was so excited when I placed the order. My package arrived on time and to be honest I really thought that the brush was a big brush however, it basically fit in the palm of my hands. 

MY THOUGHTS
Despite the size of the brush, it is amazing when applying my foundation. The bristle has a slanted top, very dense but remarkable soft. Indeed a little goes a long way with this brush, foundation is applied evenly and gave a flawless finish.





For comparison to other foundation brushes follow the link to Paula over at the Polaberry's Beauty Bloghttp://polaberry.blogspot.com/2011/10/shiseido-perfect-foundation-brush.html )


RATINGS
I am very happy that I purchased the Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush. So it's definitely 


Do you have a HG foundation brush? If so do share...


xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Great review, I really want to get this brush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chantel! You should definitely get it. It's a great brush.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this review,i've been looking for a good foundation brush.

    theMANEtopic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome The Mane Topic and thank you for commenting. You should try it out :)

      Delete
  4. This looks like a great brush, and seems like it would be super soft. I'd love to try this! Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Kelsey. I really do appreciate it. The shiseido foundation brush is so soft yet dense. I truly do recommend it.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...