3/2/12

11 Question Tag

Tagged by the lovely Ashley

Rules:
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this'. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.



Questions


01. Do you have a nickname and if so, what is it?
Yes I do! Shar short for my middle name Sharon

02. When is your birthday?
July 18th


03. Fireworks or thunderstorms?
Definitely fireworks. Thunderstorms are to terrifying. 


04. Are you a night owl or early bird?
I'm a bit of both. I could go to bed late and still wake up really early.


05. What is your favorite perfume?
I currently have two favourite perfumes: Lady Million by Paco Rabanne and Pure by DKNY.


06. What is your favorite foundation?
Make up Forever HD Foundation. It does not feel like I have foundation on when I apply it. Great product.


07. What is one product that you would absolutely be devastated if they discounted?
St Ives Apricot Scrub. It is one product that's a must in my facial routine.


08. Facebook or Twitter if you had to only pick one?
Twitter!!! All the way


09. What is your favorite holiday?
My favorite holiday is Christmas. 


10. Who is your favorite beauty / make-up blogger?
I honestly love all bloggers I follow. However I admirer a blogger who interacts with their followers. It just shows that you value your followers. So for me my favourite beauty blogger is Ashley Elizabeth. She is such a beautiful person. It could be the smallest comment that is posted on her blog she always answers whether with a kind thank you. I did not pick her because she tagged me but, I chose her because it's the truth. 


11. Post your favorite make-up look.



My Tag Questions
01. What is you favorite snack?
02. What is your favourite quote?
03. Who is your all time celebrity crush?
04. Your dream vacation would be?
05. If you were to win a million dollars what would you do with it?
06. Which do you prefer Stilleto or flats?
07. Your main goal for the year?
08. Favourite makeup brand?
09. Your must have product?
10. Do you have a pet? If so what is his / her name?
11. Any phobias?

I tag...
 1. Yummy411
 3. Polaberry
 7. Maisytetc

It's not mandatory to take part but, it's a fun way to interact :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....THANK YOU so much for the kind words!! That really means a lot to me...my fellow cancer crab!! ;D

    Also I love the make-up look you posted!! It is gorgeous!!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome!!! :)
      Thank you for commenting and your support xx

      ♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. yay a tag! thanks! i need to get on this asap ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime Kia!!! I can't wait to see your post :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...