4/25/12

PEOPLE Exclusive: PEOPLE Magazine Names Beyonce World's Most Beautiful Woman 2012


The "Halo" singer Beyonce has been named the World's Most Beautiful Woman by the PEOPLE Magazine for 2012. The 30 year old gave birth to her first born Blue Ivy Carter on January 7 in New York City tells PEOPLE Magazine in an exclusive interview "I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth,".  "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."


Who Blue Ivy resembles:
"She looks like Blue," "She's her own person."

Having a daughter:
"The best thing about having a daughter is having a true legacy," "The word 'love' means something completely different now."





More of Beyonce's exclusive interview with PEOPLE, in which she shares her beauty secrets, reveals how she lost the baby weight and sets the record straight on all the rumors, is on newsstands Friday, April 27.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful words.... "I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth,".  "I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth."

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful words indeed. Motherhood really does change a woman's way of life :) Thanks for commenting <3

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...