7/18/12

Review: Influenster Mom Vox Box 2012


  Influenster  is a community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyles and show their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love. Members test the latest products, giving insightful feedback, and spreading the word on their favorite finds! Once you register, you have the opportunity to unlock badges that are geared toward your lifestyle and you can receive what they call VoxBoxes with products that surround those badges. I think it's an amazing program!

I know I am a bit late on my review but, better late than ever. My camera has to be replace so I do not have personal photos but grab a few from google image to demonstrate. 

Stash Tea Superfruits Tea Sampler
I love the assorted flavor but not all flavors was to my taste. However the Chamomile is a great tea to sip on when sick.


imPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails
I am not a fan of press on but I gave this one a go and I am quite impress with how long it last. Though some of the nails are tard to big for some of my nails and still satisfied.


Quaker Soft Baked Cookie
Chewy, Yummy, Moist just a few words to describe this cookie. If my kids enjoyed it then it get an A+ from me.

Nektar Sweetener
I haven't gotten a chance to try the sweetener but, will do so soon.

DenTek Comfort Clean & Fun Flossers
Both were new products to me and I was indeed excited to try them out along with my sons. I would definitely buy them but I wish the handles was a bit longer. My sons however love the flosses and a fun time using them.

Ivory Bar Soap
Though it's not a new product to me. I must say I love the multi use of the bar. I am not a fan of using it in the bathroom because for some reason it leaves my skin a bit tight but, it's has a nice scent and is dye free.

Did you receive a Mom Vox Box? What are your thoughts?



3 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful! Mom Vox Box looks interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hun! It sure is! Are you part of the Influenster Community? Thanks for your support :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I hope to try press on nails one day.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...