8/24/12

Beauty News: M·A·C x Azealia Banks Yung Rapunxel Lipstick


Straight from the 212 comes our collaboration with rapper Azealia Banks. Yung Rapunxel, a deep plum, cream Lipstick with an amplified, semi-matte finish, is named after Banks’ alter ego and boasts a colour as bold as its inspiration. Celebrate the fierce signature style of one of music’s most provocative rising stars. Limited edition. $15.00. In celebration of her limited edition lipstick with M·A·C, catch an exclusive performance by Azealia Banks at M·A·C’s Fashion’s Night Out.


M·A·C Fashion's Night Out
Fashion's Night Out at their Soho store with performance by rising star Azealia Banks. In case you can't attend, the performance will be airing on MAC's Facebook page on September 7th for a one time only viewing at 1p.m EST.


Will you rocking the deep plum Yung Rapunxel Lipstick? Do share your thoughts in the comment box below.


2 comments:

  1. I love this color. I really need this lipstick in my life!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the color as well. I am waiting on swatches to determine whether it a must buy for me :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...