|“Andy Warhol realized art could take any form. Putting on your makeup is a kind of self-portrait.” Francois Nars|
At last details of the long awaited release of the NARS Andy Warhol Collection has surfaced. As told by WWD, the Sephora Collection will launch on October 1st and additional products will be available at department and specialty store come Novewmber 1st.
The collection has been broken down into two. An is as follows:
Sephora Collection inspired by Warhol's Pop Art includes:
- Debbie Harry Cheek & Eye Palette ($65)
- Kiss Mini Larger Than Life Lip Gloss Coffret ($55) which features Silver Factory, Drella, Chelsea Girls, Blue Movie, and Myths
- Walk on the Wild Side Set ($39)
- Three eyeshadow palettes (Flowers 1, Flowers, 2, Flowers 3, each $55).
Department and Specialty stores includes:
- Silver Factory Set ($200) which includes a Silver Factory multiple, new Eyeshadow Trios, Chelsea Girls Pure Matte Lipstick, Desire Blush, Via Veneto Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner, and a large domed eyeshadow and blush brush.
- The Edie Set ($75) contains Film Star Pure Matte Lipstick, Edie Eyeshadow, Carpates Eyeliner Stylo, and Deep Throat/Amour Blush DuoShadow.
- The Beautiful Darling Set ($49) contains Candy Darling Nail Polish, Femme Fatale Duo Eyeshadow, and Woman in Revolt Larger Than Life Lip Gloss.
- The Photo Booth Set ($35) contains a mini nail polish lineup with Back Room, Soup Can, Chelsea Girls, and Silver Factory.
- Three different eyeshadow palettes (Self Portrait 1, Self Portrait 2, Self Portrait 3, each $55) will have new shades.
In addition a 16 piece Holiday Color Cosmetics Collection which features five nail polishes ($18 each), Satellite of Love Highlighting Blush ($28), 47th Street Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner ($23), four Soft Touch Shadow Pencils ($24 each), five new Larger Than Life Lip Glosses ($26 each) will be sold at both Sephora and department or specialty stores.
Nars told WWD that they're planning several collaborations throughout the 2013 and 2014 calendar. So stay tune for more fabulous master pieces from Francois Nars.