10/13/12

Word of the Week is....



Integrity is a concept of consistency of actions, values, methods, measures, principles, expectations and outcomes. Doing what is right even if it's difficult.

Basically I would explain Integrity as being honest and true to yourself. Many of us tend to neglect ourselves just to please others which to me is very unfair. I have learnt the hard way that you cannot please everyone and even if you do, not all are appreciative of what you have done for them. Really and truly this is not a great feeling at all. I've decided to stand up for me and my dignity. It's a train ride in getting back on the right track but, it's worth the energy and time.

So today I would like you to walk, talk and Stand for Integrity. Earn the respect that you deserve.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...