11/2/12

Beauty Blogger Headquarters Task - How I became a Blogger



Beauty blogger Headquarters was created solely as a tool to help out fellow bloggers. It's a friendly community where we can share our experiences, tips and how-to''s for building your social media accounts, blogs, websites etc.

  • How long have you been blogging?
    I have been blogging for a little over a year now.
  • What/who inspired you to start blogging?
    I honestly started blogging because I love makeup and fashion. Gradually I became more inspired by fellow beauty bloggers ( none in particular).
  • Did you tell your family and friends about your blog? If so, what was their reaction? Are they supportive or "in the dark" about your blogging?
    I did tell a few of my family members about my blog and my sister was inspired to start her own as well. My husband supports what I do but sometimes he can get a bit childish. Neither the less they're all okay with it.
  • What goals or dreams did your have for your blog when you started? Have you accomplished them?
    When I began blogging I didn't had any intentions or goals. I just started in hopes that other beauty and fashion lovers will support me and my journey in the blogging world. I am very pleased and grateful that for the time period that I have been blogging I have 70+ followers.
  • If you could give your beginner-blogger-self one tip of advice, what would it be?
    Wow! If I were to give one tip it would be to never give up. Everything comes with time and patience.
  • What is your favorite and least favorite thing about being a blogger?
    My favorite thing about being a blogger is that I get to meet and interact with other fellow bloggers. My not so favorite thing would be it's very time consuming but, it's worth it in the end.
  • What does your blog name mean? How did you decide on it?
    My blog name is JoJo's Beauty Guide. I came about picking that title JoJo short for my name  Joanna. So basically JoJo's Beauty Guide was created in hopes of guiding others into the world of beauty.

Feel free to join in and share at Beauty Blogger Headquarters

16 comments:

  1. Awesome post. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chantel! I also appreciate your continued support xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hi, happy to find another new beauty blogger through the BBHQ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Martha!

      Same here :) thank you for your support :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. New subbie here and fellow BBHQ member :) I wish you continued success with your blog. My the subbies keep on coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Ms. Prettyful Girl. I appreciate the kind words and support xoxo

      Delete
  4. Sometimes life get in the way. Sometimes we get side tracked. Sometimes we don't achieve the goals that we want. But I agree with you, don't give up doing the things you love. Thanks for sharing your story. I'm a new member of BBH too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pang!!! You are indeed right. I appreciate you comment and support xoxo Yayy to BBHQ :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing your story about how you started blogging. It's so worth it! :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cherelynn! Means a great deal coming from you. Thank you for your continued love and support XOXO

      Delete
  6. It's always fascinating to learn why other beauty bloggers started blogging! This is my next post to attack and I have one for you too!!! I just tagged you for a Blogger tag and I'd love to see your responses so check it out!

    -Christine

    http://makeupguineapig.blogspot.com/2012/11/blogger-tag-im-thinking-its-more-like.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is indeed Christine. Learning about bloggers on how they started blogging is a wonderful way of getting to know them. I will be checking out the tag and respond asap. Thank you for commenting and you support xoxo

      Delete
  7. Great start! My bf, fam, & friends are supportive of my bloggin world as well, but sometimes they don't understand certain aspects of it. I started vlogging on my YT channel & my family & friends sometimes look at me like ---> o.O BUT they love how passionate I am about it. Love your blog & now following you! BBHQ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stina D! It's sometimes hard to explain to family the things that you do and how much you love doing it. I hope one day to start vlogging. Thanks for supporting xoxo

      Delete
  8. I found you through BBHQ, actually :) I'm your 86th follower! You must be doing something right to get so many followers ;)

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Erin :) BBHQ is by far an amazing idea in interacting with fellow bloggers in learn new tips and tricks. Thank you for the support :) Heading over to your blog now xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...