Beauty blogger Headquarters was created solely as a tool to help out fellow bloggers. It's a friendly community where we can share our experiences, tips and how-to''s for building your social media accounts, blogs, websites etc.
- How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for a little over a year now.
- What/who inspired you to start blogging?
I honestly started blogging because I love makeup and fashion. Gradually I became more inspired by fellow beauty bloggers ( none in particular).
- Did you tell your family and friends about your blog? If so, what was their reaction? Are they supportive or "in the dark" about your blogging?
I did tell a few of my family members about my blog and my sister was inspired to start her own as well. My husband supports what I do but sometimes he can get a bit childish. Neither the less they're all okay with it.
- What goals or dreams did your have for your blog when you started? Have you accomplished them?
When I began blogging I didn't had any intentions or goals. I just started in hopes that other beauty and fashion lovers will support me and my journey in the blogging world. I am very pleased and grateful that for the time period that I have been blogging I have 70+ followers.
- If you could give your beginner-blogger-self one tip of advice, what would it be?
Wow! If I were to give one tip it would be to never give up. Everything comes with time and patience.
- What is your favorite and least favorite thing about being a blogger?
My favorite thing about being a blogger is that I get to meet and interact with other fellow bloggers. My not so favorite thing would be it's very time consuming but, it's worth it in the end.
- What does your blog name mean? How did you decide on it?
My blog name is JoJo's Beauty Guide. I came about picking that title JoJo short for my name Joanna. So basically JoJo's Beauty Guide was created in hopes of guiding others into the world of beauty.
Feel free to join in and share at Beauty Blogger Headquarters