11/21/12

Fashion: Nicki Minaj ~ GMA

 Nicki Minaj - Good Morning America Interview


Nicki Minaj made appearance on the set of Good Morning America in New York City wearing a pink pants suit, black and red blouse with Giuseppe Zanotti Exaggerated Platform Peep Toe Pumps. Her hair and makeup c0-ordinated the pink theme.

During the interview the raptress confesses that she is a huge fan of Mariah Carey “She’s been one of my favorite artists of all time, since I can remember. She knows how much I adore her. Some of my best childhood memories with my Mom are from Mariah’s music. I can’t deny that. I can’t take away what she’s done in my life and in pop culture in general and just having one of the most amazing voices in the world.”

Nicki then went on explaining the tension between the Diva and herself "We're passionate on the set. And sometimes when you're a passionate woman, sometimes it kind of ruffles other woman's feathers."  But she says she has no plans to tone down her style, adding, "I'm going to continue to be Nicki Minaj."

If you missed the interview you can view it here:

For the last couple weeks I have noticed a dramatic change in Nicki's wardrobe which I have being loving. 


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...