12/12/12

12 Days Of Christmas: Day 12

The grand finale of the 12 Days of Christmas is finally here. It was a huge task but well worth it. I sometimes am a bit clueless as to what gift to purchase for certain family and friends especially my very close cousin. So when I am in doubt I gift then these...

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas the Beauty and Fashion Fairy gave to me:

One can't go wrong with a gift card. Whether it's an E-Gift Card or the gift card itself the receiver will be happy. With the wide range of stores and online store as well as Visa, Amex gift card.

This has bring me to the end of my 12 Days of Christmas journey. I do hope that my gifting ideas have been of some help. 
 
HAPPY SHOPPING AND HAPPY GIFTING!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a great 12 day beauty gift round up! Thanks for all the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome Cherelynn! Thank you for reading and commenting :)

      xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...