12/4/12

12 Days Of Christmas: Day 4

Today's post is dedicated to fashion. In my Day 1 post I did mentioned that I will be posting gift ideas for both beauty and fashion. Below I have picked a few "Ultimate Dresses" from Celeb Boutique. CelebBoutique.com started with a vision of bringing everyone 'celebrity style at high street prices' with exceptional value, style, quality, and fantastic customer service. Continue reading to see what I have in store...

On the Forth Day of Christmas the Fashion Fairy gave to me:

Celine Crystal Embelished Strapless Purple Bandage Dress

Aimee Nude Crystal Blackless Bodycon Dress

Hourglass Tri-Tone Strapless Bandage Dress

Valentina Black Leatherette Bodycon Dress


Sass White Crystal Embellished Bandage Bodycon Dress

Carter Gold Embellished Longsleeve Bandage Dress

Tamara Houndstooth Longsleeve Bandage Dress

Cameron Blue Tropical Print Bodycon Dress


I must admit that it was quite hard picking out from the wide variety of celebrity (such as Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, Cheryl Cole, Cassie, Rihanna etc) inspired dresses, tops, skirts and much more. I know that the price may be a bit over budget but I can guarantee there may be a few items within budget. Celeb Boutique Worldwide Delivery takes 3 - 5 days and Free Exchange Policy which means there is no risk in shopping. 

Visit Celebboutique.com and browse their online store to learn more about the company and their products. I do hope you find something which is to your style.


HAPPY SHOPPING!!!


4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful dresses! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are! There are more gorgeous dresses on their site. You must visit their site :)

      Thanks for you continued support. I am very grateful xoxo

      Delete
  2. I would like the leather dress and somewhere to wear it to please! I love your 12 days blog idea-may I borrow for 12 days of fragrance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The leather dress is indeed beautiful. I think it may be Kim Kardashian inspired. You can definitely wear it to a party or how about you youtube video interviews :)You will look amazing in it. By all means be my guest. Can't wait to see what fragrances you have in store xx

      Thanks for you support Cherelynn. I appreciate it tremendously xoxo

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...