12/6/12

12 Days Of Christmas: Day 6

Hello Nail Lacquer Junkies!

I have not forgotten about beautifying your hands. I do like going to the nail salon to get my nails done but, not as much as paint my nails on my own. Here are a few nail brands which I find to be very intriguing and well worth every penny. The nail lacquers below comes in a wide variety of colors and collections.


On the Sixth Day of Christmas my Beauty Fairy gave to me:

Essie $8.00 per nail polish 
Available at essie.com

 Zoya $8.00 - $48.00 available at zoya.com


Julep Gift set $12.99 - $105.00  Available at Julep.com



OPI Nail Lacquers OPI.com



HAPPY SHOPPING!!!


2 comments:

  1. I just tried Julep for the first time last month. I absolutely love it. I might actually start doing a nail post here and there. :P

    ♥♥♥
    - Ashley Elizabeth
    ( http://blog.alElizabeth.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Julep nail polishes are very creamy and amazing. I look forward to your future posting :) Thanks for commenting AE means alot to me xx

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...