1/11/13

Giuseppe Zanotti Spring / Summer 2013

Giuseppe Zanotti Spring / Summer 2013

Giuseppe Zanotti Spring / Summer 2013


Giuseppe Zanotti Spring / Summer 2013

Giuseppe Zanotti Spring / Summer 2013

Giuseppe Zanotti Spring / Summer 2013

Giuseppe Zanotti Spring / Summer 2013

Giuseppe Zanotti Spring / Summer 2013

Giuseppe Zanotti Spring / Summer 2013



Giuseppe Zanotti Spring / Summer 2013

Giuseppe Zanotti Spring / Summer 2013
Giuseppe Zanotti Spring / Summer 2013

Giuseppe Zanotti Spring / Summer 2013
Giuseppe Zanotti Spring / Summer 2013

Giuseppe Zanotti Spring / Summer 2013
Giuseppe Zanotti Spring / Summer 2013
Giuseppe Zanotti Spring / Summer 2013
Giuseppe Zanotti Spring / Summer 2013


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love this! What an excellent choice for fashion, style, a bit of impracticality (like the red stilletto peek a boo shoe) yet I want want want! 2013 is full of beautiful trends that I like and I am looking forward to wearing! Thanks for this great post! Keep it up girl!
    Sincerely,
    Cherelynn
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cherelynn! I must say I am a huge fan of Giuseppe Zanotti. This designer speaks volumes to me as towards my style. Hopefully one day I will be able nab myself a pair or two or three..haha Thanks again for your support xoxo

      Delete
  2. The spring collection is to die for. What I wouldn't give for a pair of the t-strap black and gold heels.
    They would go with EVERYTHING and are absolutely stunning!

    rarelydressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. To die for indeed :) It's so hard to choose just one from this collection but I love your choice. Thank you for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...