1/23/13

Illamasqua I’mperfection Collection – Spring 2013


The world isn’t perfect. But who wants to be perfect anyway?

I’mperfection is an open invitation to stand up and show the world what makes you perfectly, imperfect. We want you to highlight the features other brands encourage you to cover up and celebrate your imperfections like badges of honour.
So show off your freckles. Make beauty spots more beautiful. Shine a light on your birthmarks. And be proud of your scars.
Because life isn’t about finding yourself, life is about celebrating who you really are…





ILLAMASQUA.COM COMING SOON...

2 comments:

  1. Oh holy Toledo-what is this goodness you have stumbled upon? I'm in anxious anticipation to see what is cracked open here! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am way anxious done you are haha :) You always put a smile on my face. Thank you for the support xoxo

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...