1/19/13

MAC YEAR OF THE SNAKE COLLECTION

MAC YEAR OF THE SNAKE COLLECTION

"I drew inspiration from the Chinese myth, The Legend of the White Snake, a very well known love story," photographer Chen Man told us. "The model represents the lead character, and the tower in her hairpiece recalls the Tower of Thunder Mountain, in which she was trapped in the name of love."

MAC YEAR OF THE SNAKE COLLECTION


Eyeshadow:
  • Once Upon a Time…(Metallic vanilla) (veluxe pearl) (repromote)
  • Aztec Brick (Frosted true copper) (veluxe pearl) (repromote)
  • Altered State (Deep frosted blue purple) (veluxe pearl) (repromote)
  • Carbon (Intense black) (matte) (permanent)

MAC YEAR OF THE SNAKE COLLECTION


Lipstick
  • Freckletone (Neutral peach) (lustre) (permanent)
  • Plumful (Blossoming rose-plum) (lustre) (permanent)
  • Cockney (Sheer yellow red with multidimensional pearl) (lustre) (permanent)


Beauty Powder
  • Shell Pearl (Pale peach with gold pearl) (repromote)
Pigment
  • Brash & Bold (Bright magenta) (repromote)
  • Push the Edge (Deep bright purple with pearl) (repromote)

MAC YEAR OF THE SNAKE COLLECTION

Powerpoint Eye Pencil
  • Engraved (Rich black) (permanent)
Zoom Lash Zoomblack (permanent)

MAC YEAR OF THE SNAKE COLLECTION

MAC YEAR OF THE SNAKE COLLECTION

AvailabilityJanuary 31 internationally and February 7 in North America





6 comments:

  1. Ok, so now it's looking like I need to take a trip to the MAC counter (I'm out of zoom lash too), Lol! I love their products, and the quality of service I get when I go. They are always so knowledgeable and friendly.

    xoxo
    Blessings!
    Maya D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit I am not that fond of this collection. Apart from the design on the lipstick, I'll past this collection.Yes some of MAC employees are quite pleasant but I have had my days with them. Thank you for commenting!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Well howdy ho to this super Saturday! I hope you are enjoying the weekend and getting to do some fun family activities! Be sure and put a note in your snood that TEEN WEEK starts Feb 1st on the Makeup University blog with MASSIVE giveaways and celebrity guest blog posts! See you soon!
    Ciao ciao for now!
    Sincerely,
    Cherelynn
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far so good :) Note taken! Wishing you a wonderful weekend as well. Do take care xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The promo pix look stunning. I'm not sure how I feel about the collection yet. That's too bad because I was born under the snake year so it would have helped if this collection was spectacular lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean. Thank you for commenting! xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...