1/5/13

NARS SPRING 2013 COLOR COLLECTION


The NARS Spring 2013 Collection is all about being fresh and fierce, strong and sexy. The Spring 2013 Color Collection introduces a vibrant, ‘90s-esque palette that sets the tone for a season of audaciously feminine looks. Created by Founder & Creative Director François Nars, the collection heralds spring’s arrival with shades ready to make a graphic statement.

NARS SPRING 2013 COLOR COLLECTION

NARS Mad Mad Duo Eyeshadow $34
Cyan and parakeet green

NARS Mad Mad Duo Eyeshadow

NARS Bouthan Duo Eyeshadow $34
Soft pink tulle and bright pink with gold shimmer
NARS Bouthan Duo

NARS Persia Single Eyeshadow $24
Matte paprika

 NARS Persia Single Eyeshadow
NARS Seduction Blush $28
Sangria
NARS Seduction Blush
NARS Corcovado Soft Touch Shadow Pencil $24 (LE)
NARS Corcovado Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
NARS Cythere Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil $24
Soft Metallic Rose
NARS Cythere Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil
NARS Dressed to Kill Lipstick $24
Fuchsia Rose with Gold Shimmer
NARS Dressed to Kill Lipstick

NARS Disco Inferno Nail Polish $18 (LE)
Iridescent Silver Green
NARS Disco Inferno Nail Polish

BEHIND THE SCENE VIDEO:





Availability: January 15th @ NARS, February for Sephora, Nordstrom, and other counters


8 comments:

  1. I think I will check out the collection but I am not sure if I will buy. I tend to spend more $ on the makeup I can wear all day and buy cheaper makeup that is more colorful. I love Nars tho so I think it will depend on the pigments and how much I love it, LOL!

    Take Care,
    Mandy Jean
    www.mandyjeanchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy! I tend to only spend on these high end brands if only the pigmentation is worth it. So I know exactly what you mean :)
      Thank you for commenting!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Cant wait to get my hands on these yummy colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Chic Therapy! The colors are indeed cute :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. I've never tried the NARS products but I keep seeing wonderful reviews, now I'm itching to find out for myself, hehehe
    I'm now following your blog, found you on the Blog hop, glad i did too :)

    xoxo
    Maya D
    www.perfectlyimperfektme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support Maya D! I am very grateful!

      xx

      Delete
  4. Love this brand make-up!


    pashionality.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recently started using NARS and I am indeed please with theire products so far. Thank you so much for commenting Patricia. I am so happy that you did xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...