2/28/13

Nicki Minaj in Balmain Floral Stretch-Knitted Dress

Nicki Minaj in Balmain Floral Stretch-Knitted Dress

Spotted in Las Vegas for American Idol, Nicki Minaj tweeted a photo to her barbz wearing a  Balmain Floral Stretch-Knitted Dress. The black and white shift dress features a square neck, deep v back, and a floral and geometric print. She paired her dress with Givenchy 115MM Printed Weave Open Toe Boots.

Balmain Floral Stretch-Knitted Dress

Balmain Floral Stretch-Knitted Dress


 Givenchy 115MM Printed Weave Open Toe Boots



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! I would definitely splurge on it! Looks really gorgeous you would look amazing in it :)

      Delete
  2. Ok-I do like the dress but don't think I would wear it, and I love those boots but definitely would not wear! (*in public...snicker snicker...)
    Hi dee ho Gorgeous!
    It’s not hump day-nor the weekend-it’s that quasi odd spot of the week where leftovers for dinner are a given. Hope this finds you doing awesome-and if not, buck up lil camper because tomorrow is a brand new day!
    Ciao ciao for now!
    Cherelynn
    P.S. I’m doing a free webinar for beauty consultants, if you know an Avon, Arbonne or MaryKay lady who could use more sales and bridal clients, would you share this link? Thanks!
    Visit http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com/2013/02/free-webinar-how-to-build-your-bridal_23.html


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely rock this look! I love everything about it :)Thank you for commenting and putting a smile on my face as always :)

      Delete
  3. We are loving the dress and would rock it hard this spring with the black and white trend being in

    rarelydressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I most certainly agree :) Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you both :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...