4/9/13

Review: Beyonce Midnight Heat


I want women to feel sexy, strong, empowered and I want them to feel like they can conquer anything. When they walk into a room, I want them to feel like they can leave a lasting impression on everyone they walk past. ~ Beyoncé

Beyoncé Midnight Heat is the newest addition to her original perfume collections, Heat and Heat Rush. Reflecting the mystery, sultriness and possibility of the evening, the new deep purple carton brings to life the fragrance that is the perfect companion to a little black dress. Experience Beyoncé Midnight Heat with this 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray.

NOTES:
Top notes: Dragonfruit, Starfruit, Plum;
Heart notes: Purple mokara orchid, Queen of the Night tulip, Peony;
Base notes: Amber, Patchouli, Sandalwood

This fragrance has a fruity aroma to it. Very romantic, warm and sensuous.  I find my self reaching out to this fragrance very often on a nights out. I am glad that I can add this sweet, sultry and sexy fragrance to my on going fragrance collection.

Thank you Cherelynn editor of Makeup University for the recommendation. I know this has been a long over due post but due to me having a rough couple weeks being sick I was unable to.

This product was giving to me for review in exchange for my honest review.

Do you have any fragrance that you are currently obsessing about???


6 comments:

  1. I want this perfume!!! Nice review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should give it a try :)

      Delete
  2. Oh Miss JoJo! This fragrance is so good! I'm glad you enjoyed it-keep your eyes out ladies because Mother's Day will come with Midnight Heat gift sets that include the lotion and body wash gwp's!
    I'm wearing Maria Carey DREAMS today and most of this week. I need to hit the high notes!
    Ciao ciao for now!
    Cherelynn
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go on and hit those High Notes Cherelynn! Will be trying out MC Dreams :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and you should reallly try it out...xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...