8/26/13

CIARA FOR PAPER MAGAZINE

CIARA FOR PAPER MAGAZINE
Mesh top by Christian Siriano, custom fishnet top by Natalie Joos, shorts by Marc Jacobs and shoes by Christian Louboutin.  

"I don't wear a dress regularly," Ciara tells me after the shoot, "but even if I do, you have to put some attitude into it. I like a leather skirt, which gives you some toughness, but a feminine touch too. I like the androgynous thing with a hard edge: I make things rock 'n' roll -- but still pretty." 

CIARA FOR PAPER MAGAZINE
Bra top by Jeremy Scott, custom fishnet top by Natalie Joos, skirt by Christian Dior and boots by Daniele Michetti. 

"I'm what you call 'love rich,'" she relates. "We didn't have all the money in the world, but I had all the attention. I grew up spoiled with love. "I wasn't trained to sing and dance," she adds, "but I knew I had something special and decided to explore it. I've been growing in front of the world, and I want to keep growing." Dad helped by regularly gliding around with her wherever they happened to be living. "He taught me some of my moves," Ciara says.

CIARA FOR PAPER MAGAZINE
Mesh top by Christian Siriano, custom fishnet top by Natalie Joos and shorts by Marc Jacobs. 

"He's very understanding. And he's my best friend. It's important to have a feeling that you can talk about anything and know a person's going to be there and support you. When we're together, it's not about who we are. I feel very normal, very safe and loved.

"And I feel like my journey's just beginning. On this journey, there's much I haven't done. I still feel like a little kid. I still have my youthful energy and spirit. I'm super excited by my future." 

CIARA FOR PAPER MAGAZINE
Checkered top and shoes by Missguided, custom fishnet top by Natalie Joos, skirt by Erdem and necklace by Marco Bologna.


Read the full review here.


Credits: 

Styled by Natalie Joos / Hair by Cesar Ramirez using Kerastase /Shu Uemura at Dew Beauty Agency / Makeup by Yolanda Frederick using MAC Cosmetics for Goldfinger Creative Agency, Atlanta.

Producer: Stephanie Porto / Photographer's Assistants: Jeff Allen and Jordan Zuppa / Stylist's Assistant: Yety Akinola/ Props: Chris Stone/ Digital Tech: Justin Chan

Shot at Fast Ashleys Studio



Source: papermag

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog

    Will you like to follow each-other
    http://sandysandhu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...