8/28/13

EVA MARCILLE BMI RNB HIPHOP Awards + BET ANNOUNCEMENT

Eva Marcille

Eva Marcille attends the BMI R&B / HipHop Awards at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York on August 22. 

"My life continues to be a bundle of incredible experiences," said Marcille. "I get to do this incredible show on BET and I get to be a mom and live this amazing life that God has bestowed upon me. Who could ask for anything more."

Yes you've read right the former 2005 America Next Top Model winner and her boo Kevin McCall are indeed expecting their first baby. Eva made the very surprising announcement on BET.


Eva Marcille

Eva Marcille and Kevin McCall

Congrats are in order for the couple.


1 comment:

  1. Great inspiration <3

    I was wondering if we could follow each other. It would be great, just let me know :)

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...