9/26/13

In Stores Now: Alicia Key's Reebok Collection


Alicia Key's Reebok Collection

Alicia says, "Working on my second range for Reebok Classic has been so much fun. It is a great outlet for my creativity and provides me with another way to express myself artistically. I love every element of the process, from working with the Reebok design team, selecting which product silhouettes to use, to choosing materials and special features to working on colorways. To create a totally new look and feel while still keeping the inspirations of the Freestyle and Kamikaze shoe has been so much fun and really exciting!” 

Now Available at Nordstrom and Reebok



Alicia Key's Reebok Collection

Alicia Key's Reebok Collection

Alicia Key's Reebok Collection

Alicia Key's Reebok Collection

Alicia Key's Reebok Collection

Alicia Key's Reebok Collection


Behind the Scenes:








Sources: Reebok.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...